Friday 8 May 2015

My Youtube Collection!

Hello Everyone, 

Today I thought that I would share my collection of things that YouTubers have created. I haven't got a huge collection but I thought you might find it interesting been as some of you might watch these YouTubers or read their blogs.



PointlessBlog

  •  The Pointless Book - I did a book review on The Pointless Book so if you would like to read that click here.

Tanya Burr


  • Love Tanya 
  • Afternoon Tea Lip Gloss
  • Picnic in the Park Lip Gloss - I have also done a review on this lip gloss so click here if you want to read that.
  • First Date Lip Gloss

Zoella


  • Girl Online - To read my review of Girl Online click here.
  • Blissful Mistful Body Mist
  • Soak Opera 
  • Make-up Bag
  • Lets Glow Candle
  • Fizz Bar

So, that is my YouTube Collection. I hope you liked this post. If you would like me to review any of these products, let me know in the comments. :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm a large Zoella fan as well! I just created a beauty blog inspired by her, actually. Can you make a blog post about your favorite makeup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you very much for your comment. I'm glad you liked this post. I'm always open to suggestions for blog posts and I would love to do one about my favorite makeup. I will try and post that as soon as possible. If you have any more suggestions please feel free to leave a comment and I will try and do them X

      Delete
    2. Thanks! (Hey, By the way, My blog is www.Torellly.wix.com/classicblogger ) If you care to check it out, that would be great! I'm a new blogger. How old are you and how long have you done blogging?

      Delete
    3. I have posted a 'My Favourite Make Up' blog post today. Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it X

      Delete