Sunday 1 March 2015

Review: Girl Online!

Hello Everyone, 

Today I thought I would do a blog post about a book that I read recently called Girl Online. Girl Online is written by a Youtuber & Blogger called Zoe Sugg A.K.A Zoella. I enjoy watching Zoe's videos and reading her blog so when I found out that she was writing a book I couldn't wait to read it. I really enjoyed reading it and it was one of those books that once you start it, you just can't put it down. I was hooked. 



Here is the blurb so you can get an idea of what the book is about:

"Penny has a secret. 
Under the alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah: a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.
But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever."

I think this book is amazing; it's definitely one of my favorites. It's full of drama, romance and comedy and I feel like you really get to connect to the characters.

I would definitely recommend this book so if you are interested click here where you can buy it on Amazon for only £5.00. I love this book and it's a book that I will definitely read again and again. If you do buy it, I hope you really enjoy it and good news - Zoe Sugg is currently writing Girl Online 2 which I can't wait to read. So, if you enjoy this one, make sure you get Girl Online 2 when it is released.

I also love Zoe's Youtube Channel and Blog so I have linked them below in case you would like to have a look.
Blog 
Youtube Channel 

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post. Let me know what you think of this book if you've already read it. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment