Sunday 30 November 2014

Book Review: The Pointless Book!




Today I have decided to do another book review. This time I am reviewing The Pointless Book which is "Started by Alfie Deyes & Finished by You". This book came out a few months ago and as soon as I found out that Alfie was writing a book I knew that I just had to get it. Alfie Deyes A.K.A PointlessBlog has a YouTube Channel and makes weekly videos which I love. i would definitely recommend watching his videos, they are so fun to watch. Click here if you want to go to his YouTube Channel and check out some of his videos. I watch all of PointlessBlog's videos and I also watch his Vlogs on his second channel "PointlessBlogTV" where he documents his life and films parts of his day, everyday which I find really interesting. I found out that he was writing a book on one of his Vlogs and I was so excited and knew that I definitely wanted to get it. When I did finally get it I was not disappointed.

The Pointless Book isn't just your average book. It is a book full of activities for you to complete such as games to play, activities to do with friends and puzzles. Each page gives you a different activity such as Origami, Design a Tattoo, Pressing Flowers and lots more. It's so fun to complete and can keep you entertained for hours. I like to keep it in my handbag so when I go out I can just get it out and do a page of it if I want some entertainment.

I thought I would include the blurb to give you some more information of what the book is about.

"Brought to you by the YouTube Vlogger Alfie Deyes, The Pointless Book is the ultimate addition to his YouTube channel - a weird and funny video-diary of fun, challenges and nothingness: bake a cake in a mug; take part in a people-watching challenge; create a time capsule; diarise a week of you life, and learn to make origami. Fully illustrated and packed with a host of games, activities and pranks, Alfie invites you to join his online following as he challenges you to complete your Journal of Pointlessness and do virtually nothing with pride."

I personally really like this book and I would recommend it to anyone. I think it is the perfect thing to keep you entertained. If you are interested in getting The Pointless Book then click here where you can get it off amazon for just £3.85. If you do decide to get it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment