Friday 18 September 2015

My Favourite Quotes 3!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do another 'My Favourite Quotes' blog post as I really enjoy sharing my favourite quotes with you. Click on either My Favourite Quotes! or My Favourite Quotes 2! to see some of my other favourite quotes.

1. It's always best to be happy

2. To the world your just someone but to someone you're the world

3. Never Say Never

4. If you don't dream big there's no use in dreaming

5. Actions speak louder than words

6. Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

7. Begin while others are making excuses, work while others are wishing, persist while others are quitting

8. All dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them

9. The best way to predict the future is to invent it

10. An obstacle is often a stepping stone


No comments:

Post a Comment