Thursday 17 July 2014

My Favorite Quotes!

Since Christmas I have written down quotes that I like in a little note pad. I like quotes that inspire me to work hard and ones that are very positive. I thought that I would share some of my favorite ones with you so here are my Top 10 favorite quotes that I like to live by. I hope they inspire you.

1. Everyday we wake up is another blessing.

2. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.

3. Start where you are, Use what you have, Do what you can.

4. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

5. Always let your conscience be your guide.

6. Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories.

7. Don't leave the house without a smile.

8. Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.

9.  Find your limits and exceed them.

10. Be happy and Smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment