Sunday 17 May 2015

Exercise Quotes!

Hello Everyone,

The other day I was lacking motivation so I went on twitter and found some motivational fitness quotes to try and encourage me to get motivated. I really liked the ones I found so I thought I would share them with you today.
  1. Strive for progress not perfection.
  2. Excuses don't burn calories.
  3. Strong is the new skinny.
  4. Once you control your mind, you can conquer your body.
  5. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
  6. Don't stop when it hurts, stop when you're done.
I hope you like these quotes. I do enjoy exercise but sometimes it's hard to get motivated so I like these because I find them very motivating. If you want to read some none-exercise quotes then click on either My Favourite Quotes! or My Favourite Quotes 2! to see some of my favourites.

I hope you've liked this blog post. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment