Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 7 - Christmas Playlist!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying Blogmas so far. Today is a very exciting post for me because I get to share my Christmas Playlist with you. Here it is:

  • Happy Christmas (War is over) 
  • Last Christmas
  • I wish it could be Christmas everyday
  • Fairytale of New York
  • All I want for Christmas is you
  • Mistletoe & Wine 
  • Merry Christmas Everybody
  • Do they know it's Christmas? 
  • Lonely this Christmas
  • Merry Christmas Everyone
  • Step into Christmas
  • Not Tonight Santa
  • The Power of Love
  • Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas 
  • Santa Claus is coming to town
  • Rocking around the Christmas tree
  • Frosty the snowman
  • Never do a tango with an Eskimo
  • Santa Baby
  • Mistletoe
So that is my Christmas Playlist containing all of my favourite Christmas songs. I hope you like it. What is your favourite Christmas song? Is their any I need to add to my playlist? Let me know in the comments.

18 Days Until Christmas 

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment