Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 22 -Christmas Traditions!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought it would be interesting to share some of my Christmas traditions with you. I think we all have Christmas routines that occur year after year so I thought it might be nice to share some of these.

Here are some Christmas traditions of mine.
  •  Visiting family on Christmas Eve.
  •  Having Turkey on Christmas Day. 
  •  We always have Turkey sandwhiches on Christmas night and boxing day.
  •  Having a real Christmas tree.
  •  Choosing a Christmas tree in the wood & cutting it down in the wood.
  •  We always have an angel on top of our tree.
  •  We always wake up early on Christmas Day - my sister & I are usually to excited to sleep.
  •  We always go Christmas shopping together.
  •  My Mum usually organises a Christmas surprise before Christmas where we have new PJs and a DVD day.
They are some of our Christmas traditions. I hope you like this post. Comment some of your Christmas traditions below. I would love to read them.

3 Days Until Christmas
Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment