Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 17 - Christmas Craft Ideas!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would give you some ideas for some really simple and easy Christmas crafts to do over the festive period. These ideas will mainly come in handy if you need some ways to entertain children at Christmas.

1. Paper Chains - My sister and I used to spend ours cutting up strips of paper, colouring them in in different patterns, and gluing them together to make paper chains. We used to find this really fun and once they were finished we would decorate our bedrooms with them.

2. Painting - One year my sister & I got a huge piece of paper and painted a scene on it. We spent ages drawing the picture, painting it and then going round the edges with a black sharpie to make it stand out. In the end we were really proud of it. This is another good way to get crafty at Christmas time.

3. Christmas Cards - Making Christmas cards used to be one of my favourite things to do at Christmas time in primary school. All you need is some paper and colouring pens and they will spend hours making cards for friends and family.

4. Place Mats - In primary school we used to make place mats for our Christmas dinner so we would know where we would be siting. I think this is a great idea because it's so easy. All you have to do is get them to draw a picture on a piece of paper and then laminate in and they have their very own place mat.

5. Christmas Tree Decorations - There are loads of crafty tree decoration ideas online. Have a look for some that would suit the theme of you tree and try making them.

I hope you find these ideas helpful if you are spending time with any children that need entertaining around Christmas. To be honest I wouldn't mind doing any of the ideas now so you don't need to be with children as an excuse to get crafty. I hope you liked this post

8 Days until Christmas
 
Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment