Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 14 - 15 Christmas Favourites!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would give you a list of my favourite Christmassy things that I have been loving/ enjoyed doing this year so far.
  1. Hot Chocolate 
  2. Fairy Lights
  3. Anything that is Chocolate Orange flavoured
  4. Wearing Christmas jumpers
  5. The smell of Christmas trees
  6.  Looking through the TV Times to see what Christmas films and TV programmes will be on later in the month.
  7. Choosing a Christmas tree
  8. Decorating the house
  9. Having my Advent Calendar everyday
  10. Listening to Christmas songs
  11. Watching Christmas films 
  12. Watching 24 days of Zoella
  13. Watching Vlogmas
  14. Christmas shopping
  15. Blogging everyday 
So they are 15 things that I have been enjoying so far this Christmas. What have you been enjoying most this year? Let me know in the comments.

11 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment