Saturday 12 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 12 - A Christmas Quiz!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would do a little Christmas Quiz for you because I thought it might be quite fun. In this post I will give you questions. It's up to you whether you want to put your answers in the comments or just answer as you read this post. There is no prize or winner of this, it's just a bit of fun & hopefully you might find out something new. I hope you enjoy this post.
  1. How many Christmas cards are sent each year in the US alone?
  2. In the song 'Twelve Days of Christmas' how many gifts are their in total?
  3.  How many years do Christmas trees usually grow for before they get sold?
  4. What Christmas song is estimated to be the best selling single of all time?
  5. Who invented the Christmas Cracker?
  6. In what year what the Queen's Christmas Speech first televised?
  7. In the UK, what percentage of people buy gifts for their dogs?
  8. What was the first American state to recognize Christmas as an actual holiday?
  9. What colour did Father Christmas wear before he started wearing red?
  10. Name all of Santa's reindeers
 So they are the questions for this little quiz. I am going to post the answers tomorrow so it gives you all a chance to have a think about them. I hope you liked this post.

13 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment