Monday 23 November 2015

Warm Me Up For Winter Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I felt like doing another Tag so I decided to do the 'Warm Me Up For Winter Tag.' I hope you enjoy it.

What is your favourite type of hot chocolate?
This might sound a bit boring but my favourite type of hot chocolate is just the normal Cadburys one. It's so nice.

What are your favourite pjs, fluffy socks & slippers.
I like any pjs that are christmassy at the moment especially if they're fluffy because it makes them so much more cozy. I don't really have a favourite pair of fluffy because I have too many to choose a favourite. My favourite slippers are my Joules (LINK) ones because they're so soft and comfy.

Favourite thing about Winter?
My favourite thing about Winter is the cosy nights at home. It's getting dark by the time I get home now so it's just so nice to get straight into my pjs and cwtch up and watch TV. Another Winter favourite of mine is listening to Christmas music as it is honestly my favourite type of music.

Favourite Winter lip products?
  • Rimmel Kate Moss - 08
  • Jack Wills Lip Crayons in Red & Purple
Favourite Winter Candle>
The Clean Cotton Yankee Candle 

Favourite cozy jumper?
One that was bought for me from Dorothy Perkins. It's pink and so warm and comfortable.

Favourite Scarf?
My tartan blanket scarf from Marks & Spencer. It's the softest thing ever.

Favourite Bath Bomb?
 All of my favourite bath bombs are from Lush. They are...
  • The Comforter 
  • Butter Ball
  • Think Pink
  • Northern Lights
Favourite Winter scent? 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

What do you like about Winter?
I like everything about Winter. It's my favourite season.

Favourite Winter Movie?
Arther Christmas, A Christmas Carol & Father of the Bride.


Do you like the snow?
YES!!!! Snow is literally my favourite thing. Every year I hope for snow at Christmas.

So they are my answers to the Warm Me Up Winter Tag questions. Why don't you answer one of these questions in the comments so I can read your answers. Hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment