Saturday 17 October 2015

The PLL Tag!

*THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT UP TO DATE WITH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS*
 Hello Everyone,

As I was scrolling through YouTube today I found a Pretty Little Liars Tag. I am a huge fan of PLL so I thought I would do it as a blog post today. 

1. Who is your favourite character?
I would have to say that my favourite character is Hanna because she's just so funny. 

2. Who do you think is behind the A-Team?
Obviously I am a bit late doing this tag because we already know who the leader of the A-Team is. However, I would never have guessed that it would be the person it turned out to be.

3. Who do you ship?
When I first started watching PLL I definitely shipped Spoby the most. BUT now I 100% prefer Haleb because I think they are so cute together and they have pretty much been together the whole time.

4.  Favourite Villain?
My favourite villain has to be Mona because she's was so good at being evil when she was A. 

5. Who do you think might become a villain?
I have a feeling that Wren might become a villain and play a bigger part because there were clues that he had something to do with the A-Team

6. Who has been the most hurt by A?
I think Emily because of the situation with Maya or Spencer because of when she thought Toby was dead and she was put into Radley because of the stress.

7. Which girl's style do you like the most?
The girl's style I like the most is Emily because I like how her outfits are really simple and casual.

8. Who is your crush on the show?
My crush on the show is Caleb.

9. Who is your least favourite character?
I think my least favourite Liar is probably Spencer because she started to annoy me when it was leading up to when she went into Radley. However, my least favourite character overall is probably Lucas or Wilden because I found both of them annoying.

10. What was the biggest shocking moment for you?
The biggest shocking moment for me has to be when Toby was revealed to be part of the A-Team because I always really liked him and I didn't expect it at all because he had been so loyal to Spencer in the past.

12.What would you do if A was after you?
I would be so scared if A was after me but I think I would tell someone because I wouldn't want to let it go on as long as the Liars have.

So that is my PLL Tag. I have missed some of the questions out because the tag was created before season 6A so the questions didn't apply anymore. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments who your favourte PLL character is. :)

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment