Sunday 13 September 2015

Things all Girls Should Have!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would do a blog post about some things that I think all girls should have. These are all materialistic things that I really like and think that are really good for girls to have as they are really useful things. So, here's a list of things that I personally think all girls should have.
  1. White Converse
  2. Black Jeans 
  3. A Leather Jacket 
  4. A Denim Jacket 
  5. A Tangle Teaser 
  6. Some Ripped Jeans 
  7. Chelsea Boots
  8. A Summer Dress that you just love to wear
  9. An Everyday, perfect Handbag 
  10. A Denim Shirt 
  11. A Waistcoat/ Gillet 
So they are all things that I think are really useful for a girl to have because the clothing items are all really easy to style and make a simple outfit look really good. This is only my personal opinion and you might not like some of these so that's fine. I hope you liked this post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment