Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Favoruite Perfumes!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to tell you what my favourite perfumes are. I hope you like this post.


I am very fussy when it comes to perfumes because I don't like something too strong because I find that it gives me a headache. Therefore, I find it very hard to find a perfume that I really like. However, there are four perfumes that I own that I really do love.
They are:
I wear all of these perfumes a lot because they just smell so nice and fresh and not too overpowering. 

As you probably know I do like Justin Bieber so when his perfumes came out I knew I had to try them and they are just lovely. I wear them a lot and would buy them over and over again. 

The Wonderstruck perfume was actually bought for me but is also a scent that I would choose for myself. 

I also really like the Zoella Beauty Body Mist because it is again not to strong and has a really nice smell to it. I think all of these are really good for everyday wear. 

The one's I wear the most are probably Justin Bieber - Someday and Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck. I really do love all of these perfumes. However, everyone has different personal preferences when it comes to perfumes so these might not be for everyone because it depends on what type of scent you like but I would definitely recommend them. If you are interested in getting any of these, click on the names and they will take you straight to a website where you can purchase them. I hope you liked this blog post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment