Tuesday 18 August 2015

Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Mid-Season Finale!

*THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE LAST PLL EPISODE. I WOULDN'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR ANYONE SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT WHO A IS*

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share my opinion with you on the Pretty Little Liars Season 6 mid-season finale today. I am going to try to attempt to write this post without giving too much away just in case people haven't watched it yet but I might accidentally give something away so as the disclaimer at the top of the page shows please do not read this if you don't want to know who A is.

I know people have had mixed opinions on who A was and how it was revealed but I personally loved it. In my opinion it was exciting and I was very shocked at who A turned out to be. I did not expect that sort of story line to happen and it actually made me feel quite for sorry for A even after everything they had done the liars. 

I think the reason behind why A acted as they did is so sad because a lot of what happened to them wasn't because of them but because of how people around A acted. I would have never predicted that would be the outcome. 

I think they all acted really well and I did love the episode as I felt excited and and nervous whilst watching it & was completely shocked when A was revealed.

However, the episode did end abruptly. I can see why because it leaves it on a cliff hanger for when it comes back but it has left me with so many questions. For example
  • Are Jason & Mr D ok?
  • What happened to Sara that night?
  • Did the mums get out of the basement?
  • What was the reaction of the people of Rosewood when they found out who A was and about A's story?
The Five Years Later part has left me so excited for the return of PLL. I'm so excited to find out what they are all doing now & of course, I am so excited to find out who 'he' is and what the story line is that comes with him. 

I absolutely loved the mid-season finale & I can't wait for it to come back in January. If you haven't watched PLL I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment