Thursday 6 August 2015

My Favourite Bath Products!


 Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to a blog post about my favourite bath products. I LOVE having baths because I find them so relaxing and I really like using bubble bath and bath bombs to make my bath as relaxing as possible. So, here are some of favourite bath products.

My first favourite bath product is the 'I Love...relaxing bath soak'. I absolutely love this bubble bath because it smells so nice. I find the smell of this really relaxing and because it doesn't change the colour of the bath water it makes me feel really clean. I definitely recommend it so if you're interested in buying it you can click LINK to go to the website.

Another of my favourite bath products is the 'Avon Mr Frosty' in spiced Apple. This is part of their festive range so I don't think it will be available to buy at the moment but I'm sure it will come back next year. This bubble bath definitely has a very festive smell because it smells like apples and is very sweet. I love it. 

I also love Zoella's Soak Opera bubble bath. This is also very relaxing and is something I use a lot. I would definitely re-purchase it when it runs out as it is just really relaxing and smells so nice. If you want to buy this product you can click LINK to go to the website.

My final bath favourites are Lush Products because I think they make baths so much more fun because they make the water such pretty patterns. Some of my favourite Lush bath products are:
  • Butter Ball 
  • The Comforter
  • Northern Lights
  • Sakura 
  • Twightlight
If you're interested at looking on the Lush website click here.

So they are some of my favourite products to use when I'm in the bath because they make me feel so relaxed. I hope you have liked this blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment