Monday 17 August 2015

Baby Lips!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on Baby Lips by Maybelline. I hope you like it.

I have four of the Baby Lips. They are:
  • Pink Punch 
  • Cherry Me
  • Peach Kiss 
  • Mint Fresh


I really recommend Baby Lips for a number of reasons so I have made a list of why I love them for you.
  1. They leave nice, subtle colours on your lips which aren't too bright which makes them good for casual wear. 
  2. They are really moisturisng because they are like a lip balm which is also good because it means that you don't have the worry of it getting on your teeth like you do with lipsticks.
  3. I really like the packaging as well. It's really cool and bright which I think looks really nice.
  4. They're small which means they are perfect to carry around in your pocket or handbag.
  5. They are really affordable at just £3.99 each.
  6. According to the Maybelline website the product protects and moisturises for up to 8 hours which I think is great.
I definitely recommend Baby Lips. If you are interested in buying some you can get them on the Maybelline website. Click here to go there now. I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment