Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Book Wishlist - June 2015!


Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to tell you some of the books that I really want to get. I have made a list and hopefully I will be able to get them and read them soon. I am aware that some of these books are not on sale yet but I definitely want to buy them when they are. So, here is my book wishlist:
  1. The Glam Guide - Fleur de Force
  2. Girl Online 2 (Not the actual name) - Zoe Sugg
  3. All I know Now - Carrie Fletcher
  4. Grace's Guide - Grace Helbig
  5. Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter - Louise Pentland
  6. The Hunger Games Series
  7. A Work in Progress - Connor Franta
  8. Hello Life - Marcus Butler
  9. Binge - Tyler Oakley
  10. Is it just me? - Miranda Hart 
They are all the books that I would like to read in the future. Are there any books you really want to read in the future? I'd love to know so leave a comment for me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment