Tuesday 23 June 2015

Happy Birthday Pretty Perfect!


Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to be writing this blog post as it is my blog's 1st birthday. I have now been blogging for a whole year. I can't believe it. 

I had wanted to start a blog for quite a while before I eventually started it in June 2014. I had been reading a lot of blogs and loved the idea of being able to talk about whatever I wanted online. I'm so glad that I started this blog because I have loved every minute of it. It's now one of my favourite things to do in my free time.

I am really happy with my blog so far. I am trying to put as much effort as possible into my posts to make them interesting and enjoyable to read. I hope you like what I post and I am always open to any suggestions if you want to leave them in the comments. 

I'd just like to say thank you to anyone who has read my blog in the past year. It means so much that people take time out of their day to read what I have to say.

I can't believe my blog is a year old already. I'm so excited for what is to come. Hopefully I'll be blogging for many more years to come. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you to everyone who reads my posts. It means a lot because I love doing this blog. See you soon. Much Love... Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment