Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Top Tips for Nice Nails!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would do a blog post about how to keep your nails looking nice. These are just a few tips that I use to keep my nails in good condition so I hope these tips help you.

Nail Care!
  • File them regularly.
  • Use nail strengthening nail varnish or nail strengthening hand cream to keep you nails strong and to prevent them from breaking.
  • Push your cuticles back to keep your nails in a nice condition 

Tips for Longer Lasting Painted Nails!
  • Use a base coat of clear nail varnish - This helps to prevent staining on the nails from dark colours and makes it much easier to remove. It also makes the surface smooth for when you apply the colour.
  • Always apply two coats - This is especially important if you are applying a light colour. This ensures that your nails have a smooth finish and are a good coverage.
  • Apply a top clear coat - This helps your nails to last longer and means that they chip less. It also means that you have a smooth finish.

Top Tips for Nails in General! 
  • Make sure you allow time for your nails to dry because it is so annoying when you smudge them. Make sure you have plenty of spare time to paint them and find something to distract you from rushing the process like watching TV.
  • If you don't have time to paint your nails, just apply a quick drying, clear coat to make your nails look smooth and pretty.
  • Buy good quality nail varnish to ensure that your nails don't chip straight away. Not all good quality nail varnishes are expensive. I have done a blog post on Barry M nail varnishes which aren't that expensive and are my favourite. If you would like to read that post click here.
I hope you have found these tips helpful. It's all stuff that I do to try and keep my nails in the best possible condition. I hope you've liked this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment