Monday 13 April 2015

My Favourite Blogs/ Bloggers!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would do a blog post on my favourite blogs/ bloggers. I absolutely love these blogs and read them a lot so I would definitely recommend them to you.

So here are my Favourite Blogs/Bloggers
  • Zoella - I love Zoella's blog. This was the first blog that I ever read and I loved it straight away. This is the blog that inspired me to start a blog and I am so glad that I did start reading it because I love blogging now. It is a beauty blog mainly but it also includes aspects of lifestyle and fashion blogging. I find that it gives really good tips and has some really good suggestions and advice on things such as fashion and beauty. I love it. Click here to view Zoella's Blog.
  • Tanya Burr - I love Tanya Burr's Blog. I find it really interesting to read and she posts quite often which is good. This is also mainly a beauty blog & she gives very good advice on fashion, beauty & life in general. Click here to view Tanya Burr's Blog.
  • Sprinkle of Glitter - This is both a beauty & lifestyle blog and I love it. She gives really good tips and posts often. She also posts about her family life and her daughter which means that it might be nice for other mums to read as well. I just really like this blog. Click here to view Sprinkle of Glitter's Blog.
  • Niomi Smart - Niomi Smart does a beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog. This was also one of the first blogs that I read and another that inspired me to start my own.I find that she gives very good fashion advice & what I especially like is she has a shop on her blog where you can buy most things that are listed on her blog. So if there's something that you really like and want, you can order it straight off her blog. Another thing I like about this blog is the tips for leading a healthy lifestyle and healthy recipes. Click here to view Niomi Smart's Blog.
  • Blogilates - This is a fitness and healthy lifestyle blog that provides fitness regimes and loads of tips to help you lead a healthy life. I love this because it really motivates you to exercise and eat healthily. It also has a shop on it that sells exercise related things that I really like. Click here to view the Blogilates Blog.
I have linked their blogs above. Also, all of these also have YouTube Channels so I will link them below:
    I really enjoy reading these blogs and I also love their YouTube Channels. I definitely recommend them, so why not try them out? :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment