Monday 30 March 2015

Fearne Cotton Nail Varnish!


I really wanted to do a blog post on the Fearne Cotton's Nail Varnishes today because I absolutely love them. There are six colours in the set that I got, some are sparkly and others are matt. They look so good when they're on and I wore them a lot throughout the winter.

Why I like them:
  •  You only need one coat for a good coverage.
  •  They're  long lasting.
  •  There is a variety of sparkly and matt.
  •  They go really well in the winter, especially around Christmas time.
  •  They give a smooth, gell effect
  •  They're perfect for parties
  •  They're easy to remove.
As you know, I love doing my nails and I really love these so I wanted to do a blog post on them. Unfortunately, they were a special for Christmas and I got them a couple of year ago but I found some similar sparkly ones from Barry M so click here if you're interested in getting some similar ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment